For 160 years, the Fulton Theatre has proudly served as our community’s meeting place and home for the performing arts. As one can imagine, the stewardship of a historic treasure like the Fulton is no easy task and requires community support. Thankfully, at every point during our 160-year history, passionate individuals have ensured the Fulton’s continued growth and development through their support of our theatre’s Individuals Campaign.
Comprised of three distinct levels of giving—the Artistic Director’s Circle, Producers Circle and Supporting Cast—the Individuals Campaign allows friends of the Fulton to make a meaningful investment in our historic theatre and the many artistic, educational and outreach programs we bring to our community. To recognize and thank these generous individuals for their support, the Fulton is pleased to offer a variety of cultural and social benefits, details of which can be found below.
For additional information regarding this year’s Individuals Campaign, please contact Rich Bowen, Director of Development, at 717-394-7133, ext. 132 or email@example.com. Thank you!
Every gift makes a difference!
Thank you for your donation. Your support makes a difference for the Fulton and the community we serve!
Supporting Cast contributors play a key role in the Fulton’s continued growth as a regional theatre and as a fundamental community resource through our education and outreach programs and performances.
All gifts to the Fulton’s 2012/13 Annual Campaign are fully tax-deductible and help to ensure the success of this year’s $1,350,949 campaign effort.
Supporter ($60 – $149)
- Invitations to special Fulton events and performances.
- Invitation to 2012/13 Brown Bag Lunch Series.
- Listing in one program of the 2012/13 Season.
- Thank-you letter and tax receipt.
Contributor ($150 – $249)
All Supporter benefits, plus:
- Listing in Fulton programs for a period of one full year.
Sustainer ($250 – $499)
All Contributor benefits, plus:
- Special event ticket purchases in advance of the general public.
Benefactor ($500 – $999)
All Sustainer benefits, plus:
- Invitation for you and a guest to a 2012/3 Producers Circle event or dinner.
The Producers Circle is comprised of individuals making leadership gifts of $1,000 or more. Since its inception 11 years ago, the Producers Circle has nearly quadrupled in size—to more than 130 today—and has increased its level of support an amazing 325%!
Producers Circle members receive a variety of cultural and social benefits. For more information regarding the Producers Circle, please contact Rich Bowen, Director of Development, at 717-394-7133, ext. 132.
Founders Circle ($1,000 – $2,499)
All Supporting Cast benefits, plus:
- Recognition on the Producers Circle donor page for the period of one full year.
- Personalized ticket service and access to reserved Producers Circle seating through the private Producers Circle hotline.
- Invitations to Producers Circle dinners, receptions and special events including the Annual Dinner on the Stage.
- Invitation priority for Fulton Follies and the annual London Theatre Tour.
- Subscription seating priority.
Bronze Circle ($2,500 – $4,999)
All Founders Circle benefits, plus:
- 15% discount on Fulton costume shop rentals.
Silver Circle ($5,000 – $9,999)
All Bronze Circle benefits, plus:
- Membership in the Fulton’s Artistic Director’s Circle, with benefits coordinated by Artistic Director Marc Robin.
Gold Circle ($10,000 and above)
All Silver Circle benefits, plus:
- Complimentary preview performance tickets for party of four to one 2012/13 mainstage production upon request.
Comprised of individuals making a personal leadership investment of $5,000 or more each season (via an Annual Campaign gift of $1,000 or more, plus any additional program/project support, special events proceeds, and/or in-kind giving directed to the Fulton), the Artistic Director’s Circle plays a vital role in the continued growth and development of our historic theatre and the many artistic, educational and outreach programs we bring to our community.
In recognition of their generous leadership support of the Fulton, members of this season’s Artistic Director’s Circle enjoy a variety of benefits, all of which are coordinated under the direction of Artistic Director, Marc Robin. They include all Producers Circle and Supporting Cast benefits, as well as the following two Artistic Director’s Circle events:
- October 18, 2012:
Dinner with the Director: Chuck Abbott, Witness for the Prosecution at 6:00 p.m
- March 5, 2013:
Cocktail Reception with the Cast of A Chorus Line at 6:00 p.m.