Intrinsic to the Fulton’s mission of providing quality theatre for youth of our region, the School Day program entertains, educates and inspires students from throughout Central Pennsylvania, and has since 1983. The experience of sitting in a national historic landmark, the nation’s oldest continuously operating theatre, and enjoying a live stage production performed by Equity actors is one that no child soon forgets and is of crucial importance in building the cultural and aesthetic development of the individual as well as future audiences for the arts. Post-performance talkbacks are available upon request, and study guides are provided for each production.
Please note: School Day Matinee performances are not on sale to the general public. If seats are available, individual may purchase tickets at the box office on the morning of the show. Tickets are not sold or reserved to parties of less than 10.
2013-14 School Day Matinee Season
Friday, May 2, 2014 at 10AM
2014-15 School Day Matinee Season
The Snow Queen
Friday, December 5, 12, and 19 at 10AM
And Then There Were None
Friday, February 13 at 10AM
Friday, March 27 at 10AM
Friday, May 8 at 10AM
Ticket Prices and Policies
Group Sales Request Form:
Click here to submit your Group Sales Request Form! After submitting your form, you will IMMEDIATELY receive an email confirming that the Fulton received your request.
Students (aged 3-18) $7 for One-Hour Performances and $10 for Special Mainstage Performances
For every 10 paying students (aged 3-18), groups receive 1 complimentary adult chaperone ticket.
Invoice and Payment Process:
- REQUEST FORM: After submitting a Group Sales Request Form, you will IMMEDIATELY receive an email confirming that the Fulton received your request. If you did not receive this email, your request did not go through.
- DEPOSIT: Within five days, submit the copy of the signed purchase order for your reservation or a 25% deposit to hold your reservation. Reservations will be lost if a deposit is not received.
- INVOICE: A Reservation Invoice will be mailed in two weeks. Sign and return to confirm the reservation by the due date listed on your invoice.
- PAYMENT: Final Payment is due as noted on your Reservation Invoice. Submit the invoice to your Business Office/Manager to process payment. Payment in full is due by the date printed on your invoice (normally 4 weeks prior to the scheduled performance date). Fulton Theatre accepts credit cards, checks, and cash as forms of payment.
- FINAL NUMBERS: Groups may decrease their ticket numbers or cancel their reservation before payment is due; however, once full payment is received, all sales are final. After that time, you may still increase your numbers, subject to availability.
Tune into WGAL for performance cancellations. Refunds will only be issued in the event of a performance cancellation.
Seating: Seating will be determined by Theatre Management and communicated to the group leader during check-in at the theatre on the day of the performance.
Benefits and Resources
Free online study guides with class work materials.
Following the performance, actors answer student questions. Request a post-show session with the Director of Education and Outreach.
Pre- or Post-Show Workshops:
For an additional fee, a Fulton Theatre teaching artist will visit your classroom and lead your students in further exploration of production themes and concepts. Inquire with the Director of Education and Outreach.