The School Day program entertains, educates and inspires young audiences. The experience of enjoying a live stage production performed by Equity actors is one that no child soon forgets and is of crucial importance in building the social, cultural and aesthetic development of the individual.
Tickets are not on sale to the general public or to parties less than 10. If seats are available, individuals may purchase tickets at the box office on the morning of the show.
School Day Matinees
A Christmas Carol
Friday, December 4, 11 and 18, 2015 at 10AM
Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 10AM
Jack and the Beanstalk
Friday, March 18, 2016 at 10AM
Friday, May 6, 2016 at 10AM
Friday, May 13, 2016 at 10AM
We invite groups who are participating in the HS Theatre Festival to participate in the Afternoon Workshops following the morning performance. Students of the school do not need to be directly involved in their school’s production to attend the Afternoon of workshops.
Ticket Prices and Policies
- REQUEST FORM: After submitting a Group Sales Request Form, you will IMMEDIATELY receive an email confirming that the Fulton received your request. If you did not receive this email, your online request should be reviewed for missing information. This email should be retained as a
- DEPOSIT: Within five days, and to hold your reservation, submit the copy of the signed purchase order for your reservation or pay a 25% deposit. Reservations will be canceled, if a deposit is not received.
- INVOICE: A Reservation Invoice will be mailed within two weeks of receiving the deposit. Sign and return to confirm the reservation by the due date listed on your invoice.
- PAYMENT: Final Payment is due as noted on your Reservation Invoice. Submit the invoice to your Business Office/Manager to process payment. Payment in full is due by the date printed on your invoice (normally 4 weeks prior to the scheduled performance date). Fulton Theatre accepts credit cards, checks, and cash as forms of payment.
- FINAL NUMBERS: Groups may decrease their ticket numbers or cancel their reservation before payment is due; however, once full payment is received, all sales are final. After that time, you may still increase your numbers, subject to availability.
- SEATING: Tickets are not given to student groups. Seating will be determined by Theatre Management and communicated to the group leader during check-in at the theatre on the day of the performance.
- BUS PARKING: Download a bus parking map here!
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: Tune into WGAL for performance cancellations. Refunds will only be issued in the event of a performance cancellation.
Benefits and Resources
Free study guides to help educators prepare students for the performance will be available one-month prior to the performance.
Immediately following the performance, actors respond to audience questions for 10-minutes.
Pre- or Post-Show Workshops:
For an additional fee, a Fulton Theatre teaching artist will visit your classroom and lead your students in further exploration of production themes and concepts. Email the Director of Education and Outreach.