Professional theatre instruction over the course of four different semesters (fall, winter [including a one-week winter break session], spring, summer). Using National and State Standards in Theatre Arts and a whole child approach to teaching and learning, the Academy prepares students for college and work, and supports acquisition of both theatre arts and lifelong skills. Our professional teaching artist staff provides a healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged environment for students.
Learn more about:
- Scholarships, Discounts and Packages
- Academy Policies and Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Accessibility Program
- Course Descriptions of the Fall, Winter and Spring Classes and of the Summer Camps and Classes
- And our five programs, which include:
- EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAM Young children begin to explore story and play make-believe together in our Early Childhood Program! Classes utilize storytelling, dramatic play, music, movement, and puppetry to develop creativity, increase language fluency and comprehension, and improve social and emotional skills. (12 students maximum)
- ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL PROGRAM Themed courses are organized for elementary aged youth to experience and explore the performing arts, while older students begin to hone specific understandings and skills.
- TEEN CONSERVATORY Are you ready to make a commitment to theatre? Consider Fulton’s Teen Conservatory. Busy school, work and life schedules are obstacles to an emerging artist’s ability to hone their craft. These one-time workshops and intensive classes will meet the schedule of most committed theatre artists!
- ADULT PROGRAM Whether a professional theatre artist, a public speaker or a mom or grandfather, theatre classes add dimension to lifelong learning.
- PRODUCTION LAB A marriage between our production and education teams. An opportunity for young artists to employ their skills in a Fulton mainstage production.