Fulton Theatre seeks a full-time Graphic Designer. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and interacting closely with the Artistic, Sales, Education, Development, and Production departments, the successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining the Fulton’s brand by developing a wide array of materials across the organization.
- Collaborate with the Theatre’s Director of Marketing on creation of all materials within budget and timelines.
- Design marketing collateral including (but not limited to): brochures, print and digital ads, website and email graphics, postcards, flyers and posters, programs, interior and exterior signage, and event invitations.
- Package files for print.
- Assist with website maintenance.
- Uphold Fulton Theatre’s branding standards.
- Attend weekly and regular marketing and graphics meetings and provide input into marketing and communications strategy, goals, and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with print production and pre-press
- Diverse portfolio
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once while meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced, upbeat, and ever-changing environment.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours when necessary, including evenings and weekends.
Salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send cover letter, resume, and three references to Mary Anne Ritter, Business Manager, at email@example.com. No phone calls please.